Sunday, December 29, 2013

Capitolism

Looking at my last post, I wasn't completely specific/accurate with my description of Marxist and Fascist political theories.  I guess I'm just not an expert due to not having lived in such a country, at all, or even fucking close.  So let's talk about capitalism instead.

(paragraph 2) OK!  Free market.  So, anyone can make and sell anything they want, at any price, to anyone, they can pay their employees whatever they want, they don't have to make any accommodations other than to just make the most of their product at the lowest cost possible and sell it for whatever price they can get someone to pay for it.  

Of course it's not exactly like that.  but Whackaloons like Ron and Rand Paul think that this bullshit could actually work.  You might as well just say "there are no rules anyone has to play by and i don't even know who's saying this because there is no one speaking for anyone".  I don't want to find out what that could be like.

But hey, while it isn't quite like paragraph 2 describes it, isn't it pretty mother fucking close to that?  I mean.... really, isn't it?  In America.  How close to paragraph 2 is our economy, in actual fact, in daily practice?  

The government has some power to limit this system, or prevent certain ridiculously egregious violations of human life, but not really very much at all.  Like for example, rich people can't out and out own slaves anymore!  Of course sometimes they do and we all know it, but you can't like, put them on your tax return or anything.  Also you're not supposed to pump a bunch of environmentally unacceptable chemicals and shit into the local water supply!!!  Yeah but really you can if you just give us like 5 bucks.  *5 bucks is presented*  Ok, see ya later.  

And the government needs LESS funding, not more!!!   We need spending CUTS, not increases!!!  OR OTHERWISE WE ARE SOCIALIST NAZIS!!!! 

Come on.  I mean fucking please come on.  Give me a direct response to these obviously huge indictments!!  Tell me why I am wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment