Hey, want a quick demonstration of the obvious racism towards President Obama?
Why can't I just like him or say something positive about him? Why can't I trust him and think he's a great man? Why are people who are even, or I had considered, liberals, ragging on me and pointing out his failures when I say he's great? Why, before, was it OK to just support the president because he's the leader and just think he's a great guy, give him the benefit of the doubt? It's incredible the amount of criticism or disbelief or resistance you will get for saying you think he's a great guy and great President. People won't even let you see a bright side. Surprise fucking surprise.
It's just what's happening.
Yeah, I have to acknowledge I was expecting more progress, or whatever to happen by now. But let's remember we're like 9 months into his second term. They're TRYING really hard to make him into a lame duck before his first term has even started, and you motherfuckers are letting them do it. Even though it's totally ridiculous. We've just accepted no progress and let these fucking stooges set our society back again. They'd like it to be 100 years ago, but by striving so hard for that they end up setting us back 10 or so. WHY DO WE STILL LET THEM DO THIS?? No one looks at the facts, or is 100% on top of minimizing them. The fact is the economy has slowly improved pretty much since he's taken office. Mittens and all them, their whole thing is and was, "well it's not improving fast enough". Well maybe that's because you're preventing all legislation from passing? COULD THAT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT????
It's an unprecedented amount of obstruction. I'm not saying democrats wouldn't obstruct in the reverse situation, but I don't see a democratic majority house voting 40 times to repeal the same bill passed in the previous term and refusing to do anything else until a republican legislative victory was reversed. Why don't I see that? BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN WHEN THAT HAPPENED!!!!!
ok time to take a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment