Monday, October 14, 2013

me flipping the fuck out on facebook.

OK, so this isn't exactly a marvel of composition, as I'm just going to copy some crap I said on Facebook today ...but fuck it!  I don't have to impress you people!  FUCK IT!!!!  (To be fair, I did attempt some editing to make it more legible and make it seem it less ridiculous and off the cuff.)

Here is the prompt that led to my responses.  A good question.




I think in general people agree that the enormous disparity of wealth and associated opportunities in America is one of the biggest problems today. Why then do the Supreme Court and law-making bodies of this country continue making laws which allow the wealthiest to speak loudest, determine policy, and entrench themselves?



ACTIVATE SMARTASS MODE!!!




Yeah, I think most people agree the biggest problem is not enough bacon on our cheeseburgers.

If most people, or most voters, understood or noticed what these scoundrels were up to, things would be a lot different.

To be a little more sincere, I think the wealthy and their politicians get working people to hate and resent the poor (i.e. people foaming at the mouth about food stamps and welfare, also something they're more likely to notice, day to day) deliberately so they're not looking up and noticing oil companies and bankers robbing them for way more than the value of the food stamp program (real name SNAP, still called food stamps because there's lots of valuable hate attached to the term, which is  example 1.)

Let me provide a quick sketch to illustrate my point.  An honest politician is speaking to voters in a room.  Pol: I want to increase funding for the SNAP program! Voter: What the hell is that? Pol: Well, it's a program that provides free food to people and families living at or near the poverty line.  As their income goes up, they collect less and less until their household income reaches a (still rather low) margin. Voter: Sounds good! *starts to vote for it* *Republican bashes down door* Repub: IT's FOOD STAMPS! HE'S TALKING ABOUT FOOD STAMPS!!! *voter starts screaming and throwing up blood, calls honest politician a liar and a cheat, runs him out on a rail*





Then continued in a direct message:






Already carried on enough on your wall ...but here's where it gets really insidious. Then, people like Newt Gingrich, or someone, call obama the "food stamp president", which plays right into the (wrong) stereotype that most welfare recipients are black, and that REALLY gets the hate fires burning. So, no matter what Obama does, it won't change these peoples' minds about him. Also, it's a way for those fucking despicable GOP monsters to basically call Obama a nigger and get away with it. And if you call them on that obvious attempt to fire up racism they call YOU a race baiter and YOU are pulling the race card. Their propaganda machine is really, really tight and just flat out evil.
They've got talking points (catch phrases) prepared for mostly any criticism or argument, (race card, culture of dependency, liberal media). If they don't have one to fit the situation, they either 1) keep repeating the one that's the closest fit 2) change the subject or 3) refuse to answer, a la sarah palin in the vice presidential debates. honestly, I don't know how they continue to get away with it... ignorance and apathy are really the only things that make sense.

Also, could the fact that so many people went on food stamps during obama's presidency have anything to do with the fact that you assholes (Republicans) crashed the economy by subsidizing fiscal irresponsibility and spending like 2+ trillion dollars on a war that accomplished absolutely nothing?
"Uh... now you democrats are just "finger-pointing". what's your solution? Obama's increased our debt more than all other presidents combined! Entitlement! BLRAHHHHH!!!! *throws up blood*

Here's another thing, man. During those Bush years, I think we were expecting (or at least I was at the time), oh, once the Democrats get control of Congress, then we're going to try Cheney and Bush and Rumsfeld, and all these assholes on all these war crimes, yada yada yada, stupid fucking me. Of course, that never happened. But, the Republicans were ready, and still want, to impeach Obama over his handling of Benghazi???? Where like 2 people fucking died? And impeached Clinton over lying about having his pecker waxed? It's really, really bad.

You may have noticed I used a controversial racial slur there. I know it's a word that hurts a lot of people and I am loathe to use it. However, I feel I was trying to get across a really important point, which is that these fucking pricks say every racist-ass thing they want and still get to deny the fact that they're racist, just because they didn't say "nigger". We need to look past that word and recognize the plethora of racist statements we're bombarded with, and condemn those things as strongly as we condemn the use of that word. They've managed to use that word as a target, or shield, that they hide behind, and that allows them to say basically anything else and still be able to say they aren't racist. Oh, I'm not racist, as you'll notice, I didn't use the "n-word". And THEY GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

Ok, time to get the blood pressure back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment