Monday, November 11, 2013

What are you all, fucking smoking crack??

Oh man.  Gotta double check to see if I've already posted about this.  One sec.

Alright, clear for takeoff.

Two words for you: Ben Ghazi.  (I know it's really only one word.)

Seriously, you guys?  In the future's history books, we'll be able to find info about the outcry over Benghazi under "grasping at straws" in the index.

So, this is an attack on an embassy (we haven't had any of those under any recent presidents, have we? I don't remember!!!).  How could BHO have let this happen???? BLERGHHHHH!!!!! *throws up blood*.

Come ONNNNNN.  COME ON!!!!

Ok, so I did mention this in my last post, I just checked again.  But I think it's OK for me to talk about it twice, especially since I've had to hear about it probably a thousand million BAJILLION times since the election.  I mean come on.

Maybe I'm being a little unclear.  Let me be direct.

I want to know the details of what happened on September 11th, 2001.  I think because it was such a terrible thing to happen to us, and a tragedy, and cost us the lives of so many, no one wanted to be divisive and ask questions and politicize.  OK, great.  But to then turn around 11 years later and have the republicans put up this enormous stink about an attack that cost 4 lives as opposed to 3,000?  How can they look at themselves in the mirror, seriously?  HOW???

I know I'm spewing words all over the page.  I know this is hardly something that could be published and referred to as a legitimate source of information on anything.  But do you know what?  I don't care, because this is for me.  And anyone who's on the level knows exactly what I'm talking about, so why do I have to dot and cross?

The frustrating bit is there's no way to get people to appreciate the absurdity of most of these attacks.  And I can't believe that these politicians are such huge idiots, so the only answer must be that they're saying all these ridiculous things to get idiots to vote for them, and they know how full of shit they are, but you know what, fuck all of us!  And there's no way to just get people to understand that.  Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment